Professor of Mathematics
(on leave of absence 200102)
A.B., Princeton University, 1990
Ph.D., Harvard University, 1994
- A compactification over of the universal moduli space of
slope-semistable vector bundles, JAMS (2) 9 (1996), 425-471.
- (with J. Harris and B. Mazur) Unirationality of smooth hypersurfaces,
Duke J. Math. 95 (1998), no. 1, 125-160.
- The Chow ring of the non-linear Grassmannian, J. Alg. Geom. 7
- (with L. Göttsche) The quantum cohomology of blow-ups of P2
and enumerative geometry, J. Diff. Geom. 48 (1998), 61-90.
- (with E. Getzler) Virasoro constraints and Chern classes of the Hodge
bundle, Nuclear Phys. B530 (1998), 701-714.
- (with T. Graber) Localization of virtual classes, Invent. Math. 135
- Hodge integrals and degenerate contributions, Comm. Math. Phys. 208
- (with C. Faber) Hodge integrals and Gromov-Witten theory,
Invent. Math. 139 (2000), 173-199.
- The Toda equation and the Gromov-Witten theory of the Riemann sphere,
Lett. Math. Phys. 53 (2000), 59-74.
Go to the Directory for mailing address, fax and telephone
numbers, and e-mail address.
here to get a listing of R. Pandharipande's papers from the AMS MathSciNet with links
to Mathematical Reviews.
(Note: You or your institution must have a valid MathSciNet subscription.)
Math Department Home Page